SJC Women's Residence Application Process
1. Fill out the 2018-19 online application form.
2. Review Process
The Director of the Women's Residence will receive and review your application for the 2018-2019 academic year; you will receive an email to confirm that your application has been received. Once the review of your application is complete, you will receive additional communication noting next steps.
3. Once your application has been accepted
If your application is accepted, you will need to pay a $350 deposit to hold your room within fifteen days of the date on the acceptance letter. If the deposit is not received by the deadline, your room may be offered to someone else. Please note that you are not an official resident of the St. Joseph's College Women's residence until the deposit is received.
The $350 deposit can be paid online or by sending a cheque made out to St. Joseph's College to the following address:
Director of Women's Residence
St. Joseph's College
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6G 2J5
4. After Acceptance
Once your deposit has been received at the College, you will begin receiving information and updates through the email you provided upon your application. (If this email changes, please advise us as soon as possible).
If you have any questions or concerns after acceptance please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com. We look forward to having you as a member of our women's residence community!
Withdrawing your Application
If at any time after paying the deposit you decide to withdraw from the residence, please note the following deadlines:
- If your withdrawal is received by July 1st, 2018, you will be sent a 100% deposit refund
- If your withdrawal is received between July 1st, 2018 and July 30th, 2018, you will be sent a 50% deposit refund
- If your withdrawal is received on or after August 1st, 2018, you will not receive a deposit refund